Thursday, June 18, 2015

First Gynae Checkup

Finally made myself sat down and blog about this. Been feeling very bad recently. Feeling of nausea, lost of appetite and frequent fatigue is making me very terrible. Hopefully things will get better soon.

Anyway, after being to the gynae for the first checkup, I managed to get a glimpse of baby and hear his/her faint heartbeat for the first time. Was slightly emotional but managed to control myself. The feeling of seeing another life growing inside me is really fascinating. Everything that I do, eat, drink will make me think of the baby. Not sure whether I am treating him/her well. As in since the baby is directly linked to me, would he/she be affected if I eat too spicy food? Or would he/she feels uncomfortable if I never eat well or was hungry? Many thoughts going through my mind constantly and sometimes, I do feel stress thinking about it. I think I should start reading about this so as to better prepare myself for everything.

Anyway, first photo of my baby taken by the gynae during the first checkup. Still only a tiny dot on the picture. 



Anxious to see him/her grow bigger. Grow well my little one. See you again in 2 weeks time!

No comments:

Post a Comment