Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A new beginning

Today is the start of a new beginning.

On usual days, missing my mensuration period is nothing new to me. However, a week ago, when I missed my mensuration period, I was secretly hoping that it was going to be good news. I told myself to push this thought aside first as I do not want to put my hopes too high.

After 10 days of missing my mensuration start date, finally, I got into action and bought 3 pregnancy test kits. (I totally kept this as a secret as I wanted to surprise my husband.)

Today when I woke up, I used one of the pregnancy kit with butterflies in my stomach. The result is shown as below!!


After seeing the result, I was super excited and cannot wait to tell the good news to my husband. However, I wanted to try another test again in the afternoon first before saying anything.


Again, the result also showed POSITIVE!! Can you imagine how excited I was at that time?

Nevertheless, I went on with the rest of my day. Finally after dinner, I revealed the news to my husband. He was super elated as well.  After talking about it, many questions started to surface. Which gynae should I go to? When should I visit the gynae? Is it too soon to go to the gynae now? When should I tell our parents? Where will the baby room be? What do we put inside the baby room? What will happen to those things that are currently in the baby room? blah blah blah......

All kind of questions were in our mind. However, we felt that it is still too soon to think about anything yet. As such, we decided to talk about this again a few weeks later.

The first and only thing that we decided on is - 'Lets confirm it with a doctor first!'

No comments:

Post a Comment